“Don't forget to smile in any situation. As long as you are alive, there will be better things later, and there will be many.”
― Eiichiro Oda
Angelos Aynokion more commonly called Angelus Lahire, is the adopted son of Eurus Aynokion and the adopted brother of twins Marcelina and Pallas. Unlike Pallas who has a hard time accepting Mars, Angelos accepted her and asked her to be his sister accepting Marcelina's "death" and her now reborn self.
Angel is actually the biological child between Chyoni Aynokion and Adrianus Vuren.
- On Angelus back started on the base of his neck going down is a skull wraps in thorns and below the skull is a Shakuri bird which has four eyes, horns, and two sets of wings.
- Angelus has "μαρξελινα" his sister's Marcelina name in Greek going down his right arm.
- The tattoo on his neck is a Latin quote written in Greek letters which read, "I can live neither with you, nor without you."
Powers & Abilities
Prometheia - Angelus has a transformation-type arcanic power in which he possesses absolute control over fire and can become fire itself.
- Fire Transformation - Angelus can literally become fire and also transform other living beings in beings of fire.
- Fire Manipulation - He can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
- Mana Absorption - With the help of his knife when he cuts someone he gains a tenth of the persons mana which greatly enhances his natural power and every time he cuts someone he gains more and more of his enemies power. When he doesn't use the whole of the mana he gain Angelus can store it into his knife until further use.
- Sensory Tracking - Angelus possessed the rare ability to sense aura-users and locate other people and objects by focusing on them, allowing them to find their location and sense their environment.
- Immense Strength and Endurance - Aside from the powers he receives from his Arcanic Power, Angelus possessed immense physical strength and endurance which he attained from the extremely rigorous training in the harsh environment of Mount (*&*) mainly from hunting and fighting wild beast since childhood. His incredible physical prowess were supplemented by his extraordinary fighting skills. Even in his early childhood, he was able to beat some local thugs who spoke ill of his father "half to death" and during his first meeting with (*&*), he was also shown sitting on top of a huge bull he killed with his staff. He could also easily break a giant tree with a single kick. In his childhood, before he acquired his Arcanic Power, Angelus was able to best Pallas in every single sparring match, despite Pallas untrained Riders on the Storm abilities. He fought equally with (*&*) in the past; they nearly killed each other in a fight that lasted for five days straight. Angelus then survived a battle with (*&*) that took place immediately after, showing immense stamina and durability. He was one of the few people to be able to take a "baptizing" in boiling water in (*&*-*&*) without flinching, which is considered an impressive feat.
- Superhuman Agility - He casually avoided (*&*)'s continuous assaults with his (*&*), mocking him while closing in on the peacekeeper.
- Knife - Angelus carries a simple knife in a dark brown pouch that was a gift from Marcelina when they were kids after their uncle Memnon helped her purchase and had it engraved with the quote "Never give up, Never surrender".
- Angelus comes from the Greek word ἄγγελος (angelos) meaning "messenger". It has never been very common in the English-speaking world, where it is sometimes used as a feminine name in modern times.
- Aynokion comes form Aenocyon Dirus which is the genius name for the direwolf. It literally means "dreadful, terrible" in Latin.
- Lahire came from the Latin phrase "Ira Dei", meaning "the Wrath of God". In French tradition, "La Hire" is used as a nickname for the knave of hearts. His name remains a byword for a choleric disposition.
- Angelus is associated with the Knight of Staffs.
- His favorite meal is spaghetti with oil olive, garlic and ghost peppers with a slice of tiramisu.
- His hobbies are playing cards, sightseeing, and trying new things.
- His mother carried him for twelve months instead of the typical human nine causing her death.