“The sorrow we feel when we lose a loved one is the price we pay to have had them in our lives.”
― Rob Liano
Hiiragi was indirectly killed by her maternal half-brother Alexis Higashibōjō when assassins came to try and killed Julian due to being the first in three generations to inherit the Eyes of Maitreya unintentionally awakening Julian's blood-lust in the process.
Death and Impact
Personality and Appearance
- Hebe is derived from Greek ἥβη (hebe) meaning "youth". In Greek mythology Hebe was the daughter of Zeus and Hera. She was a goddess of youth who acted as the cupbearer to the gods.
- Hiiragi is from 柊 (hiiragi), referring to the flowering plant known variously as 'holly osmanthus', 'holly olive', or 'false holly', derived from a combination of stem hiira, something that is throbbing or aching (in reference to its thorny and prickly leaves), and 木 (ki) meaning "tree."
- Yue is from Chinese 月 (yuè) meaning "moon", 粤 (yuè) referring to Guandong province and the Cantonese people, 越 (yuè) referring to the Yue people, 跃 (yuè) meaning "jump, leap", 悦 (yuè) meaning "joy, pleased", 岳 (yuè) meaning "tall mountain" or 玥 (yuè) meaning "pearl", as well as other characters that are pronounced similarly.
- From Japanese 裕 (yu), meaning "fertile", combined with 恵 (e), meaning "blessing". Other combinations are possible.
- Gojō (from 五条 or 五條) literally means "fifth street" in Japanese.
- Khan is from a title meaning "king, ruler". Its origin is probably Mongolian, though the word has been transmitted into many other languages.