“Wisdom starts when you know yourself. You will realise that everything aligns itself perfectly when you live your truth, break limiting habits and challenge yourself daily.”
― Itayi Garande
Nadiya would eventually marry and fall in love with her best friend Torina Oro and the two would have twin boys together named Toya and Kalyan.
Having been born into the noble family, Nadiya can seem arrogant and vain. This can be seen when she denies (*&*)'s act of friendship while proclaiming that she has not given him permission to talk to her. This also causes her to have difficulty admitting her failures, as she often tries to find excuses or blames her mistakes on somebody else. After finally coming out of her difficulties in admitting her mistakes, Nadiya can also be seen as very reserved on expressing her delight over her achievements where she would rather suppress those feelings and shows her usual stern expression. She has a supposedly high sense of taste for items, as can be seen when she says that (*&*)'s broom is lame.
However, due to having been rejected by her own family who had noticed her lack of control over her power, Nadiya developed a slight inferiority complex to her more accomplished brothers and sister. This inferiority complex caused her to try and prove them wrong to the point where she will overexert herself during training. Additionally, she is skeptical of the people around her since she expects them to react the same way that her family did.
Because of the Division Twelve's influence, notably Mars, Nadiya slowly begins to have more confidence in herself. This gives birth to a more courageous side where she is even willing to go against opponents like (*&*) and her own brother, Nox.
(*&*) points out a reason that Nadiya lacked magic control comes from her desire to not hurt anyone. This reveals that despite Nadiya's shortcomings, she is a kind person which sets her apart from most nobles. Another aspect that sets her apart from other Lysian nobles is how she's less prejudiced towards commoners. This confidence, courage, and kindness shapes Nadiya a strong resolve to protect those she cares for, which creates a more selfless side to her personality. While her personality improves, her nobility and pride causes her to not always be honest with herself.
Nadiya is a beautiful young women in her early twenties with a slender and a very small frame. She has long loose curled silvery blonde hair that reaches beneath her shoulders, almond shaped vivid silvery blue eyes with prefect eyebrows. When introduced originally she has her hair pulled into a tight prefect bun with some strains of her hair framing her face. She also wears small silver hoops on each ear.
As a child, she sported a braided pigtail hairstyle with purple ribbons on the sides of her head. She also wore a long lavender dress with a white shawl and light brown boots.
Powers and Abilities
Fantaisie - Nadiya possesses an manipulator-type AP, that allows her to manipulate, generate and shape the element of water similar to her brother Nox.
- Water Manipulation - Nadiya can generate, create, shape, and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to others.
- Immense Mana Power - Nadiya possesses an immense amount of mana power. It is large enough to create a giant sphere of water and waterspout and to shake the whole (*&*-*&*). Channeling this power into her offensive spells, she can even challenge the Osirans. She has difficulty controlling her magic power, which is shown from her attacks' lack of accuracy. She has begun learning better control and can restrain her power at will.
- Nadia's ring - She wears a ring on her index finger on her right hand which was a birthday gift from her grandmother Augusta before she died. The ring has a yellow topaz in stepped kite-shaped cut within a dark gold setting.
- Wand - Nadiya wields a wand that she uses to help her control her mana power. Her wand is made of reed, has a silver handle with a pink jewelled end, with a pointed top.
- Communication Device - Nadiya possesses a small device that allows her to communicate with the Peacekeepers headquarters. It can send both audio and visual transmissions. It is shaped like a clam shell.
- Her Knives - A gift from Lamia Nasari after taking combat lessons from her. She was given twin butterfly knives that she uses in case her magic cannot be used.
- Nadiya is the Ukrainian cognate of Nadezhda which means "hope" in Russian and Bulgarian.
- Thisbe is from the name of an ancient Greek town in Boeotia, itself supposedly named after a nymph. In a Greek legend (the oldest surviving version appearing in Latin in Ovid's Metamorphoses) this is the name of a young woman from Babylon. Believing her to be dead, her lover Pyramus kills himself, after which she does the same to herself. The splashes of blood from their suicides is the reason mulberry fruit are red.
- Delphis may be related to Delphinus, a constellation in the northern sky. This constellation is said to depict a dolphin, and its name derives from delphinus, the Latin word for the marine mammal. In Greek mythology, Delphyne was the name of a female dragon who was appointed by her mother, the earth goddess Gaia, to guard the Pythia, commonly known as the Oracle of Delphi. Some myths describe Delphyne as being a half-maiden, half-snake creature similar to Echidna.
- The name also may refer 'Delphinium', which is a genus of flowers that include the larkspur.
- Nadiya is associated with the number "18" referring to the tarot card The Moon.
- She is also associated with the Nine of Swords.
- She is a biromantic lesbian.
- Her hobbies are collecting cute things, practicing her "magic", and sewing.
- Her favorite meal is onion soup and toasted bread with roasted tomato salad.
- But Nadia hates oysters and Maia's cooking.
- Nadia's favorite things are sweets and cute things.
- Nadia is left-handed.
- As a child she wanted to become a seamstress and had talent to become one but her brother refuses to pay for her to continued and her other brother would often destroy her creations and her sister would mock and make fun of them.